How could your business be transformed by rapidly offering many more advanced new materials or material processes? License some of QuesTek’s intellectual property, and leverage our physics-based, computationally-enabled technology and expertise.
Benefits to our licensees can include:
- Outpace your competition — rapidly introduce new, improved materials, processes or engineered products. We focus on rapidly designing and developing new commercial materials that offer significant real-world performance or cost-saving improvements over competing materials (not just incremental improvements) and command premium value in their application. And we help OEM licensees leverage the best parts of their supply chain, to further accelerate speed-to-market.
- Reduce your competition. We want successful production licensees, and we manage the number of licenses awarded in order to encourage a robust marketplace. Our success is directly tied to the success of our production licensees. And OEM licensees can gain long-term, patent-protected exclusivity in thier field of use.
- Improve the performance or efficiency of your current production equipment and processes. Leverage QuesTek’s physics-based understanding of fundamental material science to better understand your current production or process, as you produce, process or utilize newly-designed materials.
- Maximize the return of your internal R&D funds. Free-up your internal R&D funds that would have otherwise been invested in lower-productivity techniques to develop new materials or material processes, and instead invest them in other, higher-IRR projects.
- Rest easy that QuesTek will not become a competitor. We have no significant commercial-scale production or manufacturing capability, and no intent to develop any. Since our success is directly tied to the success of our licensees, we don’t want to compete with them.
- See the future better. Gain deeper insights into next-generation materials and best-practice processes. Benefit from the insights of our team, our tools, and our many non-confidential material design and technology programs. Leverage our excellent physics-based, computationally-derived understanding of materials and material processes.
- Enjoy participating in the design or application of a well-engineered material or material process solution that has significant impact. Enjoy working with some of the world’s foremost material design engineers to apply physics-based, computationally-enabled science and create exciting new solutions that benefit your organization, advance global technology or improve environmental protection. Our awards and recognition come from numerous global leaders in business and technology.